Develop your mental health knowledge and skills. Anytime. Anywhere.
Our eLearning courses make workplace mental health and psychological wellbeing more accessible, with a wealth of insights, lessons and strategies you can explore at your own pace.
Start mastering a host of transformative workplace mental health and psychological wellbeing skills, techniques and strategies. Online. In your own time.
Workplace Mental Health for Leaders
The skills and tools leaders need to recognise and address mental health issues and build psychological safety.
Designed for leaders, this four-module eLearning course teaches you how to recognise common mental health issues, meet your obligations to your employees and balance the needs of your people with the needs of your business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Recognise the possible symptoms and functional impacts of common mental health issues in the workplace.
- Fulfil your responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace, including with remote teams.
- Develop strategies to approach and address employees with mental health issues.
- Design reasonable workplace adjustments for employees with mental health issues.
- Develop a culture of psychological safety and wellbeing.
- BONUS MODULE – Leading Positively Through Times of Change
- Four self-directed modules, available for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Demonstration videos, a recorded lesson and support notes.
- Lifetime membership to Bloomers, the members-only section of our website. It’s packed with videos, articles and meditations and gives you access to phone and email support from a workplace mental health specialist.
An engaging course that’s essential for understanding the complexities of mental health issues.A. Lush, Director, Lush Digital
- Individually marked assessments and feedback that ensure you’re able to apply your learnings in your leadership role and work. Choose the ‘With assessments’ option.
- An individual 30-minute mentoring session to customise learning outcomes for your organisation. Delivered via phone or Zoom.
Choose from two versions of the course, with the option of individually marked assessments and feedback that ensure you’re able to apply your learnings in your leadership role and workplace.
Building Buoyancy: Coping with Stress and Change
Go beyond resiliency and thrive, whatever life throws at you.
Rising stress and anxiety levels affect our quality of life, relationships and general health and wellbeing, as well as workplace morale and productivity. This psychological self-care course helps you actively develop emotional buoyancy. You’ll learn strategies and techniques to manage stressful situations, stay calm under pressure, bounce back from adversity and find balance in life.
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply the five-step model of buoyancy into your life.
- Look at mental health holistically and understand the continuum of mental wellbeing.
- Develop mental dexterity, so you can manage thought patterns that affect wellbeing.
- Develop stress agility and use remedial and preventative stress management techniques.
- Go beyond resilience and live a values-based life that nurtures positive relationships and psychological wellbeing.
- Access to six weeks of online eLearning, available for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- An e-copy of the BLOOM! Mental Health and Wellbeing book.
- A 52 week subscription to our A Year to Bloom eJournal which commences when you complete the 6 week course.
As part of Blooming Minds’ ongoing support of key charities, we commit to donating $10 from the sale of each Building Buoyancy eLearning course to charity.
We have chosen 4 charities that are each working to help create the kind of world we wish to live in:
- SIRENS OF SILENCE
- 100 WOMEN
After checkout, participants will be asked which charity you would like to support and we will donate the total each quarter.
Tasha Broomhall was a wealth of knowledge and I found the follow up to be really fantastic.G. Broderick, Director, GBC Systems
For more information on these eLearning courses, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.