Mental Health Self-Care Course
Building Buoyancy | eLearning Course
Designed for individuals and workplace teams** to foster personal mental health and wellbeing. This 5-step, mental health self-care course helps you to actively develop emotional buoyancy. You will learn strategies and techniques to manage stressful situations, stay calm under pressure, bounce back from adversity, and find balance to live a values-based life.
**The course is not suitable for mandatory training as it includes self-reflection exercises.
Offers cost effective training with most participants completing the course in approximately 6 hours. The equivalent in-person session would be 1 day.
You will learn:
- Gain a holistic understanding of mental health and the continuum of mental wellbeing
- Develop mental dexterity and learn how to manage negative or challenging thought patterns that affect wellbeing
- Explore a variety of stress management techniques
- Develop strategies and techniques to help you:
- Stay calm under pressure
- Bounce back from adversity
- Find balance in your life
- Learn how to integrate the 5-step model of buoyancy into your life to:
- Build positive mental wellbeing
- Nurture and enhance positive relationships
- Optimise self-care
- Go beyond resilience by understanding how to implement strategies that proactively enhance and support your mental health and wellbeing
- 6 self-paced, weekly eLearning modules with each including:
- An audio-visual lesson
- Self-reflection activities to consolidate your learning
- Weekly downloadable meditations
- Support notes
- Additional resources providing further information and support
- Copy of Bloom! Mental Health and Wellbeing eBook
- 12-month subscription to A Year to Bloom eJournal
- Participants retain access for 12 months from course purchase date
Group Training Additional Inclusions:
- Group training can be customised for your organisation and includes progress reports for each participant
Purchase the Building Buoyancy mental health self-care course via Thinkific using the link below (account registration required).