Building Buoyancy | eLearning Course
Go beyond resiliency and thrive, whatever life throws at you.
Rising stress and anxiety levels affect our quality of life, relationships and general health and wellbeing, as well as workplace morale and productivity. This mental wellbeing course helps you actively develop emotional buoyancy. You’ll learn strategies and techniques to manage stressful situations, stay calm under pressure, bounce back from adversity and find balance in life.
You will learn how to:
- Apply the five-step model of buoyancy into your life.
- Look at mental health holistically and understand the continuum of mental wellbeing.
- Develop mental dexterity, so you can manage thought patterns that affect wellbeing.
- Develop stress agility and use remedial and preventative stress management techniques.
- Go beyond resilience and live a values-based life that nurtures positive relationships and mental health and wellbeing.
As part of Blooming Minds’ ongoing support of key charities, we commit to donating $10 from the sale of each Building Buoyancy eLearning course.
We have chosen 4 charities that are each working to help create the kind of world we wish to live in:
• 100 WOMEN
• SIRENS OF SILENCE
After checkout, participants will be asked which charity you would like to support and we will donate the total each quarter.
- Six weekly modules (1 module per week for six weeks), available for 12 months from the date of purchase. Each weekly lesson will take approximately 30-60 minutes to complete.
- An e-copy of the BLOOM! Mental Health and Wellbeing book.
- A 52 week subscription to our A Year to Bloom eJournal which commences when you complete the 6 week course.