Online eLearning Course
Workplace Mental Health for Leaders.
Delivery: online | Duration: Self-paced | Number of modules: 4
Access the skills and tools needed to recognise and address mental health issues and to build psychological safety.
This four-module eLearning course teaches you how to recognise common mental health issues, meet your obligations to your employees and balance the needs of your people with the needs of your business.
You will learn how to:
- Recognise the symptoms and impacts of common mental health issues in the workplace.
- Fulfil your responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace, including when working with remote teams.
- Develop strategies to approach and address employees with mental health issues.
- Design reasonable workplace adjustments for employees with mental health issues.
- Develop a culture of psychological safety and wellbeing.
- BONUS MODULE – Leading Positively Through Times of Change
What is included in this course?
- Four self-directed modules, available for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Demonstration videos, a recorded lesson and support notes.
- Lifetime membership to Bloomers, the members-only section of our website. It’s packed with videos, articles and meditations and gives you access to phone and email support from a workplace mental health specialist.
Option: Includes individually marked assessments and feedback that ensure you are able to apply your learnings in your leadership role and work. Choose the ‘With assessments’ option.
Group-booking bonus: An individual 30-minute mentoring session to customise learning outcomes for your organisation. Delivered via phone or Zoom.
Online eLearning Course
Building Buoyancy: Coping with stress and change
Delivery: online | Duration: 6 weeks | Number of modules: 6
Learn strategies and techniques to manage stressful situations, stay calm under pressure, bounce back from adversity and find balance in life.
Rising stress and anxiety levels affect our quality of life, relationships and general health and wellbeing, as well as workplace morale and productivity. This psychological self-care course helps you actively develop emotional buoyancy.
What will you learn?
- Apply the five-step model of buoyancy into your life.
- Look at mental health holistically and understand the continuum of mental wellbeing.
- Develop mental dexterity, so you can manage thought patterns that affect wellbeing.
- Develop stress agility and use remedial and preventative stress management techniques.
- Go beyond resilience and live a values-based life that nurtures positive relationships and psychological wellbeing.
- Access to six weeks of online eLearning, available for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- An e-copy of the BLOOM! Mental Health and Wellbeing book.
- A 52 week subscription to our A Year to Bloom eJournal which commences when you complete the 6 week course.
Wondering if our workplace mental health eLearning courses are the right solution for you?
Here are some answers to the questions we are often asked about our eLearning programs.
Workplace mental health is a serious topic but the majority of feedback we get after the eLearning course is that our approach makes the content relatable and applicable to better workplace mental health.
You will receive plenty of examples and stories to help you understand your role towards employee mental health and wellbeing, without going beyond your boundaries as a leader.
Our eLearning courses have been designed to be flexible to help you overcome the barriers of face to face training and enhance learning outcomes.
We understand it can be challenging to coordinate busy leaders to attend a full day of face to face training. However, given the obligations organisations have around creating psychosocial safety in the workplace, this training is essential for leaders to access.
Our Workplace Mental Health eLearning courses are:
We enable your leaders to progress in their own time at their own pace. eLearning courses include bonus modules and content, (not included in our current 1-day in-person course), so through eLearning course you can access more content, with less time commitment.
The course includes demonstration videos to help leaders identify how they can put the skills learnt into practice. The eLearning course is available to participants for 12 months after purchase to enable them to come back and review the content and resources as issues arise.
The course can include qualitative assessments, where the leader is prompted to apply the knowledge and skills learnt into their own work context.
If included, we mark assessments and provide feedback on any errors or gaps, offering additional resources and reminders if needed. Once your group has completed the eLearning course, we offer a 1-hour group video conferencing session with our Director Tasha Broomhall.
Tasha customises this session based on the assessments your leaders have submitted and contextualises what they have learnt in the course for their roles, filling gaps in their knowledge and answering any questions about how to apply their knowledge.
There is no official workplace mental health certification, however you will receive a certificate of completion and a stack of tools and resources to help you fulfil your role in the workplace.
Yes. You can login to the eLearning course and complete assessments from any device. You can watch the videos from your donga at night or sitting in the car waiting for your little one’s soccer training to finish!
Each module includes a lesson, demonstration videos and a short assessment to apply the content to your specific role in the workpalce (optional). Each module (there are 4), takes between 45 – 90 minutes to complete (depending on whether you do the assessment version or not). The course is self-paced so you can work though it in an afternoon or complete it gradually when you have time.
From local businesses to major multinations. We work with Australian and international organisations from practically every industry sector.
Really useful information provided. Safe environment to discuss skills and technics to assist managers to understand and support their teams with mental health issues. ~ K. Hetherington, Executive Assistant, Water Corporation
Tasha Broomhall was a wealth of knowledge and I found the follow up to be really fantastic. ~ G. Broderick , Director, GBC Systems
An engaging course that’s essential for understanding the complexities of mental health issues. ~ A.Lush, Lush Digital