Change Management Training
Leading Positively through Change | eLearning Course
Designed for Board Directors, Executive Teams, Managers, Change Management Leaders, Team Leaders and Supervisors who want to learn how to guide their team and business through times of change, so it aligns with your organisation’s values and supports your greatest asset: your people.
The Course offers cost-effective change management training with most participants completing the course in 1 hour.
You will learn:
- Gain an understanding of the process of change and the potential impacts for employees
- Develop insight into values-based leadership and behaviours, and how these traits provide a strong foundation for change management
- Learn positive leadership strategies and develop practical tools based on the principles of positive psychology and neuroscience to navigate your team through periods of change
- Develop strategies to assist your employees to manage their stress and emotions in times of uncertainty
- Learn how to develop a positive mental health organisational culture to meet Work, Health and Safety regulations
- Self-paced, eLearning module consisting of:
- An audio-visual lesson
- Our 5-step interactive learning model with activities and strategies you can incorporate into your workplace
- A downloadable course workbook
- Additional resources providing further information and support
- Participants retain access for 12 months from course purchase date
- Can be delivered via our Learning Management System – or can be imported into a client’s existing Learning Management System
Group Training Additional Inclusions:
- Group training can be customised for your organisation
- Progress reports are provided for each participant in group bookings
Purchase this change management training course via Thinkific using the link below (account registration required).