Learn about common mental health issues, obligations to employees and appropriate strategies to respond to mental health issues in the workplace including:
- Common mental illnesses of anxiety, depression and of psychosis.
- Recognise symptoms and functional impacts in the workplace of each of these illnesses.
- Roles and responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace.
- Strategies to approach employees.
- Design reasonable workplace adjustments for mental illness.
- How to talk to employees about mental illness.
- Develop a Workplace Mental Health Strategy.
- Resources available for managers and supervisors.
Bonus pre and post seminar inclusions for each delegate:
- Pre-seminar survey to determine current levels of knowledge for customisation of seminar.
- Bloom at Work book – comprehensive resource for consolidating learning from the seminar.
- Comprehensive resource pack including workplace templates for putting your knowledge in to action.
- 24 months follow-up email program to implement strategies learnt.
- Access to Bloomers membership site for ongoing resources and supports (including videos, articles and more)
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.