Engaging with Empathy | eLearning Course
Designed for anyone who wants to increase their understanding and practical application of empathy at work, home and in life. Within this course we help you to, through curiosity and compassion, understand other’s experience. You will work to identify your own bias and how this affects your interactions with others.
You will learn:
- Gain an understanding of the key elements of empathy & compassion & the relevance of both to your role.
- Understand the risks associated with a lack of empathy.
- Learn how to build & maintain empathy & compassion.
- Gain an understanding of others’ experiences in order to understand & meet their needs.
- Learn how to engage with others with empathy & compassion to gain a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Learn how to establish & maintain clear boundaries whilst maintaining empathy & compassion.
- Four self-directed modules, available for 12 months from the date of purchase. Each module will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
- Additional activities, readings, meditations and videos.