eLearning – Building Buoyancy
Rising stress and anxiety levels affect our quality of life, relationships and general health and wellbeing, as well as workplace morale and productivity. This psychological self-care course helps you actively develop emotional buoyancy. You’ll learn strategies and techniques to manage stressful situations, stay calm under pressure, bounce back from adversity and find balance in life.
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply the five-step model of buoyancy into your life.
- Look at mental health holistically and understand the continuum of mental wellbeing.
- Develop mental dexterity, so you can manage thought patterns that affect wellbeing.
- Develop stress agility and use remedial and preventative stress management techniques.
- Go beyond resilience and live a values-based life that nurtures positive relationships and psychological wellbeing.
*Please call 0409 922 155 with any enquiries.