IDENTIFY & MANAGE POSSIBLE PSYCHOSOCIAL INJURY RISKS FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
CREATING A CULTURE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL SAFETY REQUIRES ORGANISATIONS TO:
- Identify possible psychological safety risks.
- Assess the likelihood of those risks.
- Identify and implement appropriate controls.
Psychological injuries can have significant impacts on the wellbeing of your workforce and are some of the most expensive and time-consuming workplace injuries.
The Psychological Safety & Wellbeing Tool is customised for your organisation & includes:
- A GUIDE for workplaces on WHAT and HOW to communicate psychological safety responsibilities to all leaders
- A CHECKLIST for leaders to complete psychological safety checks with their teams
- An ELECTRONIC RESOURCE PACK of: 6 VIDEOS for leaders and employees to support psychological wellbeing, a GUIDE to Working with Remote Teams, and a RESOURCE LIST of recommended supports