The Mental Health Awareness Analysis for Organisations audit includes:
- a desktop review of your current workplace policies and procedures regarding employee mental health and wellbeing,
- an online survey to assess and measure;
- your managers and supervisors levels of mental health awareness;
- the skills and confidence to support your employees with possible mental health issues;
- your capacity to meet your obligations to employees.
- identification of potential psychological injury risks within your organisation,
- a comprehensive report analysing your workplace psychological wellbeing culture; identifying areas in which you are doing well and areas which need controls.