Discover how you and your business can bounce back from COVID-19.
The COVID-19 pandemic and economic slowdown are disrupting all our lives and businesses.
It’s a testing time. But it’s also an opportunity for self-reflection and self-improvement. Our eLearning resources can help you and your workforce take stock and come back stronger than ever.
Tap into our mental health expertise
Identify and manage possible Covid-19 impact for your workforce
Employers have a responsibility to manage workplace health and safety while planning and implementing responses to the Covid 19 pandemic. This includes both physical and mental health. Leaders have an important role to play in workplace psychological safety and yet, may not know how to identify and manage psychological safety risks.
Creating a culture of psychological safety requires organisations to:
- Identify possible psychological safety risks
- Assess the likelihood of those risks
- Identify and implement appropriate controls.
Psychological injuries can have significant impacts on the wellbeing of your workforce and are some of the most expensive and time consuming workplace injuries.
The Psychological Safety & Wellbeing Tool is customised for your organisation & includes:
- A guide for workplaces on what and how to communicate psychological safety responsibilities to all leaders
- A electronic resource pack for leaders to complete psychological safety checks with their teams
- 6 videos for leaders and employees to support psychological wellbeing, a guide to Working with Remote Teams, and a resource list of recommended supports.
Workplace Psychosocial Safety & Wellbeing Policy and Support Pack$950.00 inc.GST
BLOOM! AT WORK! A Mental Health Guide for Leaders$25.00 inc.GST
BLOOM! Mental Health and Wellbeing eBook$22.00 inc.GST