Once you confirm your booking, we will work with you to determine your goals for the session, your measures of success and how we can meet these for you.
We also require the following information to be provided to ensure that we can customise our presentation for your group and maximise the benefits to your organisation:
- Number of participants and their details (final number required two weeks prior to event to allow for materials to be published)
- Event Agenda
- Parking details – our presenters carry a large amount of resources and books for participants and as such need access to parking as close to the venue as possible
- Travel and Accommodation details
Visual and Technical Requirements for Presentations
Our presenters require access to the following equipment. If your venue does not have these please advise so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- Data projector and screen to project onto
- Laptop with DVD playing capacity
- Laptop is required on stage connected to projection equipment for PowerPoint presentation
- Speakers are required to be set up to play DVD’s through the laptop
- A table or lectern is needed on stage for the computer and props
- Flip chart
Please note: We are unable to provide the presentation file prior to the event.
For workshops and courses with less than 20 participants, a U-shape set up is preferred.
For larger workshops, a ‘cabaret’ style table set up (where delegates are seated in groups of 5 – 6 at tables, ensuring all delegates are facing the stage) is preferred.
Delegates require pen and paper to participate in activities.
Relevant worksheets and take-home materials will be provided to all delegates depending on the program.
Terms and Conditions
A deposit of 50% of the course fee is required to confirm your booking. Once we receive your booking request we will forward you a Booking Confirmation Form with the details. Please check the details carefully, sign and return with your deposit to secure your chosen dates.
The balance of the fee is due within 7 days of the presentation or booking being completed.
Payment can be made via cheque, credit card (surcharge applies) or electronic banking.
- A deposit of 50% of the course fee is required to confirm your booking, for fees over $2000. For fees of less than $2000 the full fee is required to confirm your booking (50% of this fee acts as a retainer, the other 50% is refunded if the course is cancelled in accordance with our other terms and conditions).
- If you cancel or reschedule your course with less than 28 days’ notice from the start of the course, then you must pay 100% of the course fee, plus any cancellation fees associated with accommodation and travel.
- If you provide written notice to cancel or reschedule more than 28 days from the start of the course then the 50% deposit acts as a cancellation fee, plus you will be liable for any cancellation fees associated with accommodation and travel.
- In the very unlikely event that your session is cancelled by Blooming Minds, you will receive a refund of the fee.
Blooming Minds will organise accommodation for our presenters and will include it in your account. Your initial invoice will include accommodation fees.
If you cancel your booking, you are liable for any cancellation fees associated with accommodation.
Our presenters require total flexibility with flight arrangements and as such Blooming Minds will make all flight arrangements for business class travel and include them in your account. Your initial invoice will include flight fees.
If you cancel your booking, you are liable for any cancellation fees associated with flights.
Transfers to and from the airport to venue or accommodation destination will be charged back to the client at cost. This will appear on your final invoice.