eLearning – Workplace Mental Health for Leaders
Designed for leaders, this four-module eLearning course teaches you how to recognise common mental health issues, meet your obligations to your employees and balance the needs of your people with the needs of your business. You’ll learn how to:
- Recognise the possible symptoms and functional impacts of common mental health issues in the workplace.
- Fulfil your responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace, including with remote teams.
- Develop strategies to approach and address employees with mental health issues.
- Design reasonable workplace adjustments for employees with mental health issues.
- Develop a culture of psychological safety and wellbeing.
- BONUS MODULE – Leading Positively Through Times of Change
*Please call 0409 922 155 with any enquiries.