Workplace Mental Health for Leaders | eLearning Course with Assessments.
This course includes qualitative assessments that are individually marked. Participants are provided with detailed, written feedback to ensure you can apply the learning to your leadership role and work.
Designed for leaders, this four-module eLearning course teaches you how to recognise common mental health issues, meet your obligations to your employees and balance the needs of your people with the needs of your business.
You will learn how to:
- Recognise the possible symptoms and impacts of common mental health issues in the workplace.
- Fulfil your responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace, including when working with remote teams.
- Develop strategies to approach and address employees with mental health issues.
- Design reasonable workplace adjustments for employees with mental health issues.
- Develop a culture of psychological safety and wellbeing.
- BONUS MODULE – Leading Positively Through Times of Change.
- This course is equivalent to a two day in-person course.
- Four self-directed modules, available for 12 months from the date of purchase. Each module will take approximately 1 – 1.5 hours to complete.
- Demonstration videos, a recorded lesson and support notes.
- Bloom at Work ebook by Tasha Broomhall.
- Lifetime membership to Bloomers, the members-only section of our website. It’s packed with videos, articles and meditations and gives you access to phone and email support from a workplace mental health specialist.
This module assists leaders to positively support employees through times of change with a focus on the emotions of change, rather than just the WHAT and HOW of change.
Leading Positively Through Change will give you specific strategies to implement including:
- Overview of the process and impacts of change.
- Strategies based on positive psychology and neuroscience for positive leadership through times of change (applicable to self and others).
- Values-based leadership and behaviours and how they provide a strong foundation for change management.
- Looking after self, managing stress and emotions through uncertainty.
Consultation with Tasha Broomhall, Director of Blooming Minds
One on one consultation with Tasha Broomhall, Director of Blooming Minds, to contextualise learning from Workplace Mental Health for Leaders eLearning course.
We recommend that you complete the Workplace Mental Health for Leaders eLearning course within one month of starting to ensure that the information is thoroughly comprehended as the lessons build on one another. The course is considered complete when you have submitted all 4 assessments.
Once the course is complete, please contact Anna Eames, Client Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your consultation. We will book this to be held within a month of you completing the course.
- If your consultation is canceled by Blooming Minds we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible, and will reschedule as close as possible to the original date.
- If you need to cancel your consultation, please give us as much notice as possible and we will reschedule to a date as close as possible to the original.
- Please note, the consultation can only be rescheduled once.