Psychosocial Safety MasterClass
Designed to equip managers, leadership teams, human resources and safety professionals with the knowledge, strategies, and tools to manage psychosocial hazards and risks, implement sound governance systems, and meet your obligations for the psychosocial health and safety of your people.
You will learn:
- Understand your responsibilities around psychological health and safety
- Understand what psychosocial hazards are
- Describe the impact of psychological hazards on employee performance, productivity, and engagement
- Be able to identify the key psychosocial hazards that need to be eliminated or managed in the workplace
- Be able to develop strategies for identifying and addressing psychosocial hazards in the workplace
- 3 self-paced, eLearning modules with each including:
- An audio-visual lesson
- Interactive activities to consolidate your learning
- A built-in quiz with immediate feedback
- Practical tools you can use to identify and manage potential psychosocial risks in your organisation at both a team and leadership level
- Participants retain access for 12 months from course purchase date
- Can be delivered via our Learning Management System – or can be imported into a client’s existing Learning Management System
Purchase the Psychological Health & Safety elearning course via Thinkific using the link below (account registration required).