Workplace Mental Health for Leaders | eLearning Course with Assessments.
This option includes an individually marked assessment, with feedback that ensures you’re able to apply your learnings in your leadership role.
Designed for leaders, this four-module eLearning course teaches you how to recognise common mental health issues, meet your obligations to your employees and balance the needs of your people with the needs of your business.
You will learn how to:
- Recognise the possible symptoms and functional impacts of common mental health issues in the workplace.
- Fulfil your responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace, including with remote teams.
- Develop strategies to approach and address employees with mental health issues.
- Design reasonable workplace adjustments for employees with mental health issues.
- Develop a culture of psychological safety and wellbeing.
- 12 months access from date of purchase.
- BONUS MODULE – Leading Positively Through Times of Change
This module assists leaders to positively support employees through times of change with a focus on the emotions of change, rather than just the WHAT and HOW of change.
Leading Positively Through Change will give you specific strategies to implement including:
- Overview of the process and impacts of change
- Strategies based on positive psychology and neuroscience for positive leadership through times of change (applicable to self and others)
- Values-based leadership and behaviours and how they provide a strong foundation for change management
- Looking after self, managing stress and emotions through uncertainty