Supporting positive mental health and wellbeing is critical to help teenagers thrive as they develop. Teen’s mental health will affect how they cope at school, with friendships and in family life. The Teen Toolkit contains:
- Taming Your Scaredy Cat. Learning to live with anxiety.
- This simple book provides an overview of anxiety and what we can do to try to tame it.
- In the Zone, Wellbeing habits for Teens
- This journal by Conchi Chamizo draws on contemporary positive psychology research to create daily practices to support mental health and wellbeing.
- A block of Whistlers dark couverture chocolate.
- According to our favourite dietitian Julie Meek, there is increasing evidence from clinical and experimental studies showing some benefits of good quality dark chocolate such as: an increase in antioxidant activity, reductions in blood pressure, inflammation, LDL cholesterol, and an overall reduction in cardiovascular risk.
We suggest you listen to the experts & enjoy!