The COVID-19 pandemic and economic slowdown are disrupting all our lives and businesses. It’s a testing time. But it’s also an opportunity for self-reflection and self-improvement. And our eLearning resources can help you and your workforce take stock and come back stronger than ever.
Leading Positively Through Change
This seminar assists leaders to positively support employees through times of change with a focus on the emotions of change, rather than just the WHAT and HOW of change.
Leading Positively Through Change will give you specific strategies to implement for employees and managers including:
- Overview of the process and impacts of change
- Strategies based on positive psychology and neuroscience for positive leadership through times of change (applicable to self and others)
- Values based leadership and behaviors and how they provide a strong foundation for change management
- Looking after self, managing stress and emotions through uncertainty
Managing Mental Wellbeing in Wonky Times
This seminar will assist attendees to understand the process and impacts of change on our mental wellbeing
- Learn how to use neuroscience and positive psychology to better manage emotional wellbeing and proactively build mental buoyancy
- Learn strategies to positively manage change which can be implemented immediately
- Learn how to support others who are struggling with change
Wellbeing as Part of a Remote Team
Working remotely will be a new challenge for many people. This 1-hour seminar actively engages your tea, to reflect and develop strategies to stay connected in remote working teams.
- Learn how to maintain connections amongst team members working remotely
- Tasha will demonstrate practical team engagement strategies
- Templates and tools to enhance engagement will be provided which the teams can utilise ongoing