« All Events
Workplace Mental Health for Leaders
25 February @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm AWST
Learn about common mental health issues, obligations to employees and appropriate strategies to respond to mental health issues in the workplace including:
- Common mental health issues of anxiety, depression and of psychosis.
- Recognise symptoms and functional impacts in the workplace of each of these issues.
- Roles and responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace.
- Strategies to approach employees.
- Design reasonable workplace adjustments for mental health issues.
- How to talk to employees about mental health issues.
- Develop a Workplace Mental Health Strategy.
- Resources available for managers and supervisors.