Mental Fitness Summit
11 October @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm AWST
Tasha Broomhall is a keynote speaker at the inaugural Mental Fitness Summit 2018, to be held at the beautiful Mandoon Estate WA on 19 July 2018.
Focused on Creating Mentally Fit Workplaces, no other conference in Australia offers this comprehensive of an approach to mental fitness in the workplace.
Be inspired by informative keynotes on valuable aspects of mental fitness, including how to nurture mental wellbeing, how to provide a positive working environment which delivers benefits, and how to leverage innovative tech solutions which enable and support empathy training.
- Tasha Broomhall – Organisational Mental Health Expert
- Dr Jenny Brokis – Brain Health Expert
- Julie Meek – Dietition and Nutritionist
- Nicholas Mabbott – Fatigue Management Expert
- John Poulson – Principal, people, Passion and Performance
- Ben Bauert – CEO Unleashed XR
- John K Williams – Project Director, Linkpadd
Practical, Pragmatic, Meaningful
You will come away from the Summit armed with meaningful and practical tools to ensure they can adopt and implement ideas into your life and in their workplaces.
Set in a wow location at the iconic Mandoon Estate in the Swan Valley, step out of your usual day-to-day and immerse yourself in the beautiful vista on the serene banks of the Swan River.