- This event has passed.
Leading Positively Through Change
16 May 2018 @ 8:45 am - 12:30 pm AWST$330
Positively lead your team through change
Our most common approach to change management is to focus on the WHAT and the WHEN. We often forget about the WHO. Yet, it’s the people (THE WHO) that either make or break the change process. When change feels like it is never-ending and is having a negative impact on your organisation and industry, people can become resistant and disruptive.
This session provides an overview of the process, impacts and psychology of change and draws on neuroscience to provide clear strategies for individuals to bloom. This session is particularly relevant to leaders in business who are looking for specific change management strategies.
- Overview of the process and impacts of change
- Strategies based on positive psychology and neuroscience for positive leadership through times of change (applicable to self and others)
- Values based leadership and behaviors and how they provide a strong foundation for change management
- Looking after self, managing stress and emotions through uncertainty
Through this session, participants will be able to develop strategies to positively manage change for immediate implementation at their level of influence.
PERTH | 16th MAY 2018 9am – 12.30pm
Terms & Conditions
- The full course fee is due immediately to secure your booking.
- This ticket is non-refundable however can be transferred to another person if your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend this course.
* Course dates may be subject to change pending on registration numbers. Fees paid will be reimbursed if the alternative date does not suit.